MBHB, a leading full-service Intellectual Property boutique firm, is seeking a Legal Recruiting & Education Manager to our join our friendly and collegial team. This highly visible position leads our firm-wide recruiting efforts as well as attorney education initiatives. The Recruiting & Education Manager combines creativity and initiative with an analytical approach to drive our commitment to grow and retain key talent. The individual will report to the Recruiting & Education Chairs and Chief Operating Officer.
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Chairs and Recruiting Committee to develop and implement recruiting strategies
- Successfully develop and foster relationship with target universities, law schools, and search firms
- Manage the interview process including candidate communications, scheduling, and database management
- Oversee the summer associate program, including social events, trainings, and evaluations
- Manage the firm’s tuition reimbursement program
- Collaborate with the Education Chair and Education Committee to design a robust legal practitioner education program
- Manage the firm’s CLE program to ensure compliance with MCLE requirements
- Collaborate with the firm’s Social Committee to plan and implement various firm social events
- Partner with the Director of Client Development to build and maintain strong firm branding and support other related projects
Candidate Experience and Skills Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred or equivalent work experience in a legal or professional services environment is required
- Three (3) plus years of legal recruiting experience in a law firm or professional service firm
- Highly motivated, organizational and client-service and results oriented
- Possess excellent computer (Microsoft 365 and digital marketing channels) skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with the ability to assume leadership roles when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, problem solve, and execute multiple assignments in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Experience with ViDesktop is preferred
Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP (“MBHB”) is an intellectual property law firm focusing on the intellectual property needs of technology-driven companies. We provide creative, pragmatic business solutions through a variety of intellectual property services, including litigation, prosecution, and general client counseling. Our client list includes Fortune 100 companies, mid-size companies, startups, and academic institutions.
MBHB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other protected group status under the law. MBHB is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with regulations adopted by the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities.