McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP is proud to be an official sponsor of the ABA 2015 Women of the Section of Litigation: Leading, Litigating & Connecting Conference set for November 11-13, 2015 at the Swissôtel in Chicago.
MBHB partners Ann Palma and Anthoula Pomrening will be representing the firm in attending the conference.
The ABA Section of Litigation is partnering again with the Woman Advocate Committee, Women in Insurance Network, and Women in Products Liability Subcommittees to offer this two-and-a-half day conference. This two-and-a-half-day conference will open with a Women Rainmakers plenary; the following day will offer separate programming tracks focusing on trial advocacy skills, insurance, and products liability issues. The conference will conclude with a final and full day of cutting edge plenaries. Join expert litigators and in-house counsel at committee receptions and dinners on Wednesday night, two lunches, a group reception and dinner event on Thursday night, and a farewell champagne reception on Friday night.
What You Will Learn
- Are Women Really Different? Our Thursday showcase Judge’s Panel will address the very real and beneficial differences between men and women litigators, followed by our Joint Reception honoring the Women Judges of Chicago.
- Special Woman Advocate, Women in Insurance and Women in Products Liability Programming Tracks on Thursday, offering focused substantive sessions and Committee lunches.
- Quality Presentations on the Latest Developments in a Variety of Substantive Areas, Trial Advocacy, and Business Development, in plenary, break-out and roundtable settings suited to each topic, and consistent with the excellent programming you have come to enjoy at WIPL, WIN, and other Section meetings.
Who Should Attend
- Litigators, mediators, judges, and consultants looking to enhance their professional outreach, benefit from updates in critical areas of the law, and hone their trial skills.
- In-house representatives, to whom we are offering registrations for just $50!
- Anyone who wants to meet leading litigators, expand cross-marketing, and engage in networking and professional outreach.
- Young lawyers who want to meet and learn from experienced litigators, mediators, judges and consultants in a wide array of practice areas.
- Anyone who has previously enjoyed a WAC, WIN or WIPL regional meeting.
Who You Will Meet:
- Nationally Known Litigators
- Renowned Judges and Mediators
- Consultants and Experts
- Corporate Counsel
- Industry Representatives
- Women Who Can Help Shape Your Futures
View complete details here